Nedo Prism Poles
Standard Prism Poles made of Aluminium
Sturdy aluminium prism poles with screw clamp. Plastic handle with integrated adjustable circular bubble. The poles can be taken apart for cleaning without any tools.
With replaceable steel points.
Prism Pole Ref.-No. 484621
- Standard model
- 5/8’’ connection thread
Prism Pole Ref.-No. 484622
- With combi adapter M8 / 5/8’’
- Suitable for Zeiss TR1N prism
The top line of Nedo prism poles features an innovative clamping system that provides greater ease of use, maximum precision and excellent straightness, even when the pole is fully extended.
The precision prism poles have a maximum length of 2.20 m. They can also be supplied with a 1 m extension that can be parked in the scale tube for transport. This increases the maximum length to 3.20 m.
- Excellent straightness even when fully extended
- Innovative clamping system
- Ergonomic soft grip for convenient handling
- Replaceable steel points
- Adjustable circular bubble with 20’ accuracy
- 5/8" internal thread, compatible with all Nedo prism adapters