Leica DISTOTM X4
A DISTO designed for bright, outdoor environments.
Leica DISTOTM X4
Measuring outside often?
The DISTO X4 improves on the X3 by adding a pointfinder camera, which lets you aim your DISTO’s laser point using the full color, high-resolution display—simply line up your desired measurement point in the on-display crosshairs and you’ll get a precise measurement.
- Integrated 360° tilt sensor
- Digital pointfinder (camera) and 4-x zoom
- Integrated acceleration and position sensors for innovative measurement functions
- Rotatable display
- Passes drop tests from up to 2 m height
- Permanent measuring – Tracking
- Area and volume measurement
- Pythagoras function
- Point-to-Point function
- Cubic measures
- Trapezium measurements
- Measurement and documentation with a picture
- Bluetooth® Smart
- Data transfer to DISTO™ Plan and DISTO™ compatible Apps
- Illuminated display
- Free software for Windows, free App for iOS and Android
Leica DISTOTM Plan
The new Leica DISTOTM Plan app allows you to transmit measurement data via Bluetooth® to a smartphone or tablet for documentation and visualisation. The app lets you create sketches and integrate dimensions. The sketch gets truer to scale with the addition of each measurement value and becomes a scalable CAD drawing. In simple cases the individual measurements are automatically combined to form a ground plan. It is also possible to edit photos with measurements. Leica DISTOTM Plan is available for IOS and Android devices.
|Typ. measuring accuracy||± 1.0 mm|
|Measuring range||0.05 m - 150 m|
|Measuring units||m, ft, in|
|Laser||laser class 2|
|Memory for last measurements||20|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Power supply||2 x 1.5 V type AA batteries|
|Measurements per battery set||approx. 4 000|
|Dimensions||approx. 132 mm x 56 mm x 29 mm|