Nedo Pipe Laser
Green laser beams are four times as visible to the human
eye as red beams with the same power. For this reason,
the Nedo TUBUS 2 Pipe Laser is fitted as standard with a
green laser diode that is optionally available with laser
class 2 or 3R.
The green laser dot of the TUBUS 2 is easy to see on the
height-adjustable target board, even in unfavourable light
conditions. This high visibility means that jobs can be
completed much faster.
Operating concept: smart
The sophisticated SmartControl operating concept of the
TUBUS 2 Pipe Laser facilitates easy, intuitive handling:
All important data, including the gradient, cross slope,
axis alignment and battery level, are clearly shown on
the well-arranged OLED display and remote control.
The combined radio and infrared remote control ensures
top transmission performance both in and above the pipe.
The display and keypad of the pipe laser and remote
control are identically configured to ensure intuitive
operation. Frequently used functions can be accessed at
the touch of a button. The axes are aligned using the
manual alignment function. Compensation for cross slope
is automatic, also for plumbing.
Robustness: no compromises
Sturdily built to meet the demands of professionals. Reliable
performance for gruelling use in heavy construction. The
rugged aluminium housing has an IP 68 protection rating.
The shock-protection system of the TUBUS 2 protects
sensors and electronic components even under the
toughest conditions. The Nedo TUBUS 2 makes no
compromises – Made in Germany.
TUBUS2 Ref.-No. 472 210
Nedo Pipe Laser TUBUS 2
Green. Easy to operate. Extremely robust.
- Green laser diode for top visibility, optionally available
with laser class 2 or 3R
- SmartControl for simple, intuitive operation
- Extremely robust design, IP 68 submersion protection
- Compact dimensions for use in tight pipe bends and
pipes with diameters of 125 mm and more
- Laser and remote control with OLED display for easy
- Combined radio and infrared remote control for top
- Manual alignment function
- Inclination measurement function
- Cross slope compensation, also for plumbing
- Adjustable vibration sensitivity
- Pipe slider for simple insertion of the laser into small-
- Plumb LED upwards
- 5/8" tripod thread
- Li-Ion battery for long periods of use
- Battery charger for simultaneous charging of the laser
and the remote control
- Sets of feet for 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm and 300 mm
- Height-adjustable target board
||± 0.05 mm/m
||-15 % to +40 %
||-15 % to +40 %
|Horizontal adjustment range
||green laser diode, laser class 3R or 2
||-20°C to +50°C
||duration up to 40 h
||ø 120 mm, length 300 mm
||472 210 Laser class 3R
||472 210-632 Laser class 2